Làng Trứng thấy mới tjn ![]()
Cơ mờ nay hok thấy @Tammy.Tr đâu nhỉ !? ![]()
![]()
Gửi đến Ka triệu triệu tim ![]()
Really !? ![]()
Of course DEFINITELY YES!
Why not 10.9 instead of 9.9, bro?
I can sell you some, at 10.9…
Why not simply doing instead of asking WHY ? ![]()
But I have enough energy, I don’t want more…
No one forces u to do anything ![]()
![]()
Time to withdraw some money, and buy new headphone, new iP, new motorbike, new shoes, new clothes…
![]()
![]()
Don’t worry. I still keep 900 kilos of Apple ![]()
But it not fit me… u already knowwwwwwwwwww…
Đủ đi PQ r
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ko có gì pải bùn bạn ơi, mọi thứ là tùy Duyên nà. …
mời bạn nghe nhạc cùng tui vs @Nhanhnv đệp zai nhá
![]()
hay b ạ
Boss của Làdy ổn hok !? ![]()
e đi ngủ phát nha Ka