[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

Dear friends,

I’ve received many requests from foreign students asking for a topic for English conversation on F247. So, I’ve created this topic to provide a place where students can discuss not just related to the stock market, but also everyday life experiences. Please feel free to share interesting stories from your life, chat with each other, and so on. Let’s make this a fun and informative place!

You are welcome to use English in your comments and make friends with Vietnamese friends on F247. I think it would be a good chance to learn more about Vietnamese culture and cuisine! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you have any helpful ideas, please share them with everyone. I appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing more from you.

It’s also a great opportunity for Vietnamese students to improve their English skills. So don’t hesitate and start talking to each other. I’m sure you’ll learn a lot from people all over the world.

In addition, remember to stay healthy, focus on your work, and spend time loving and taking care of your family. If you’ve been holding onto any stress or worries for a while, it’s time to let them out. You can share them with people you trust (like your friends, parents, siblings, etc.), who will be more than happy to listen and help you out. Talking about your problems can help you feel better, and your friends and family will be there to support you :four_leaf_clover:

Let us say good-bye,
say good-bye, to meet again soon.
We meet today.
We will meet again tomorrow.
We will meet at the source every moment.
We meet each other in all forms of life.

THICH NHAT HANH

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

There are some topics that should not be discussed. These comments may be considered for notification to the moderators for handling. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." These are necessary in order to ensure that everyone who visits WINTY’s house is welcomed in a respectful and fair way. I hope everyone will be polite and respectful to one another when discussing this topic.

I’m sorry I won’t be able to visit often, but I will try to do so when I have the time. I’ll be grateful if Karol (@Chanel) and @Rhiana can help me manage this topic. I would like to indicate my approval about the topic. I believe that deep learning lessons and knowledge will still be discussed on other platforms.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

+++ Thank you for your understanding that we may experience some delays due to the time difference.

+++ I have a small survey for you. Please choose up to 3 people you are interested in after interacting with them in F247. The results of this survey are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as any other meaning.

Who is the person you are most interested in on the F247?
  • Suzy & Moderators
  • Sieucophieu12345 (A7)
  • Rongdo007
  • An_Danh
  • Bach_nam
  • Mr_Bill_G
  • Oceanfutureman
  • TruongTamGia (A3) & AVHs group
  • Jean & other Jeans
  • Songda
  • Ngocbinh
  • Andjku
  • WINTERBEAR
  • Others

0 người bình chọn

*Khảo sát chỉ mang tính tham khảo cho những bạn mới. Mọi người không nên cãi nhau vì những vấn đề không liên quan đến chủ đề nha.

Friends who are tagged.

@ThienDi123 @mechuot @Meminmun @tomtom @Suong_Pham @bora @tanco @HoangTony @Foxx @Starcemt @Ican @Sa_Hoai @Soiden6789 @Quyen_Nguyen3 @Hoang_Nga1 @Peter-2010 @Thang116 @An_Danh @giang247 @dontask @Spiritvn @Nya_Nya @dangkhoa2020 @NGUACON @7Up @Annhien89 @trantaivvk @Timing @Bluesky6 @ABC456 @HaThu @Hwavy @Luongvophong @garung86 @Heovang @Liti @Thoc @Jenna-123 @Myanh79 @tomtom @DangCorleone @Binminwin12 @Annabel @Dieukhanh3010 @RubyK @TieuBach @Mocdiep211 @phuongus @oishi @Paris @junjun @Rhiana @Hanhtrinhnanghang @Haiyan.ruan @urithanh @quychau1209 @Rhiana @Chanel @Iris_K @HuTieuNgon @Catherine @Mercedes @Mizzy @huynh_baongoc @huynh_huynhmai @honghanh_vvn @VinaCapital @DragonCapital @NovaGroup @CafeF @Jessy_Luu @Luka @Naruto @hoaithuong_pham @Vo_HaThanh @nguyenhoangsan @Dinh_Nhan @Wister_Walcott @ThanhNu_Tran @Matthias_fr @HariWon @DuongMinhNgoc @Vicent_Le @Steve_Nguyen @Martin_Hwang @Isabella_Fredi

220 Likes

I would be happy to do that, madam. Thank you for asking.

Karol.

185 Likes

I think there will be many interesting things in this topic in the near future. Including both Vietnamese and English content :rofl:

Everyone please feel free to respect others!

183 Likes

What a surprise and a pleasure it is to have met everyone’s wishes!

156 Likes

This is the place for fun conversations, rather than learning about economics and stocks. No tests here, haha! :laughing:

176 Likes

LOL Lady Bear did this for real?! :rofl: :rofl:

148 Likes

What the…!

:joy::joy:

171 Likes

Thank you so much Lady Bear! I feel better now! I can use English naturally here :kissing_heart:

148 Likes

Amazing!!! Thanks so much!!! :tada: :tada:

142 Likes

What the…?! Did she really do that? I thought she was just joking around! HAHA.

BẤT NGỜ CHƯA ÔNG GIÀ @HuTieuNgon

:joy: :joy: :joy:

144 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

No idea!

144 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m sorry to say this, but I’m going to bed now. I’m going to have to wake up soon though because I’m really interested in this topic! Wow, Lady Bear has answered our wishes!

:heart_eyes:

153 Likes

Hi @Martin_Hwang ,

Me too! Lady Bear’s article really shook me up. I’m watching a music video called “Tomorrow Will Be Different,” and it really is different… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

158 Likes

Oh hey Mercedes? Is that your real name?

I don’t understand Vietnamese, but I can translate the content of this forum with Google Translate. What does the song you’re listening to mean to you? I’m curious.

127 Likes

No, that’s just my nickname on F247. You can call me Thuy, my real name :smiling_face:

I was just listening to the MV. It’s not really related, it’s about a break-up but the guy tells himself that everything will be better tomorrow…

What I mean is it’s really coincidental that Lady Bear just started a new discussion topic, especially for guests like you. It’s surprising! :laughing:

157 Likes

Wow. This is really fun. Hi Thuy. I’m glad to meet you. I think it will take me a little time to get used to this place and make new friends. Thanks for talking to me.

143 Likes

you’re welcome! :wave:

154 Likes

This movie is really meaningful to me and it made me really emotional. I know you’re remembering your beloved mother, but be strong. But what has happened is really beautiful and you’re bringing all that goodness to everyone. I’m really happy to be working with you.

This weekend I’m going to go home and take care of my loved ones. I always hope they are healthy and happy.

You too! My dear :heart:

171 Likes

Your words are so warm and comforting. On behalf of my Lady, I would like to say thank you. I think she will be very happy about this.

Karol.

168 Likes

Thanks Karol. You take care, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

162 Likes