[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

Wow, it’s already lunch break in Vietnam! I was just watching a video my friend shared when suddenly a message from WINTY popped up. What a pleasant surprise! It was so kind of you to send such encouraging words.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful and comfortable holiday. It’s been a tough year for all of us, so don’t forget to take some time to relax and recharge after all your hard work!

THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :tada: :tada:

161 Likes

:shamrock:

33 Likes

Ahhh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the company party is done and I’m winding down with some lofi music. It’s the perfect way to end the year - a cozy afternoon with a cup of warm tea, feeling the chill of the Saigon air. I’m looking forward to a night of family time - it’s going to be so nice. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Thank you, professor! :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

160 Likes

I want to give a big shoutout and thank you to Lady Bear, Mr @Dinh_Nhan , Mrs @Mercedes , Ms @hoang_cong_thanh , and everyone else who had a role in making this past year an amazing one for me. I feel like I’ve grown so much, both mentally and physically, and I’m so grateful for the support and encouragement I’ve gotten.

I can’t even put into words how much it’s meant to me, but I sincerely hope to see you all soon to look back on everything that’s happened and all we’ve been through. Time has really flown by! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and wish you all the best :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart:

168 Likes

Old wind is flowing out to bring the new, fresh to wake up the new year to everybody. Enjoy your new year 2023 is near come to us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EM WITH :heart: :heart: :heart:

25 Likes

Thank you for summarizing 2022 (though I don’t have the patience to read everything :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:)thank for your wishes and songs also. Somehow, we are quite similar in the way we help the community. Because of that, I respect you and your personality. Hopefully in the upcoming journey, we will meet at other similarities to build a more meaningful F247 community.
Happy New Year!

18 Likes

22 Likes

Sorry, professor. Are you really @Mariette_Devereaux ? The girl! I couldn’t recognize you back then! Time goes by too fast! You have grown up! :open_mouth: :smile:

151 Likes

@Ellie_Janelle , Ich habe sie getroffen! Die Zeit verging und der Moment war wunderschön. Lady Bear erzählte mir von dem Treffen zwischen den Kindern und Thay Thich Nhat Hanh im Jahr 2014. Es war eine wunderbare Erfahrung!

139 Likes

Wow, das ist wirklich interessant zu wissen! Wir waren damals alle noch Kinder auf dieser Versammlung, und jetzt sind sie alle erwachsen. Es ist erstaunlich zu denken, dass die jungen Menschen, die jetzt von ihr unterstützt werden, in Zukunft auch so sein werden wie wir. Das ist wirklich ein inspirierender Gedanke! :wink:

137 Likes

As I look back on this past year, I’m filled with a lot of nostalgia. We lost a great friend of ours, and so did many people around the world. It’s such a comfort to still have our friends here with us, talking and sharing what’s left of our memories.

I’d like to thank Lady Bear for helping us through our grief and for reminding us that we must stay strong in the present and future. We’d also like to thank Mr Nipper for his unwavering attention to our aftercare. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year with all our best regards.

@DuongLam @Dinh_Nhan @hoaithuong_pham

166 Likes

@Hanna_Le It’s hard to believe that Trung is gone. He was such a respectable young man that he was taken from us way too soon. I still remember that night when we found out about his accident. Lady Bear stayed up all night with us, making sure everything was taken care of. It’s been difficult to accept the loss, but knowing that Trung’s good deeds will always be remembered helps to bring a bit of comfort. We will always cherish the memory of our beloved friend.

143 Likes

Thank you Mr. @Dinh_Nhan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

139 Likes

Thank you so much, WINTY and everyone! :sparkling_heart:

It has been an absolute pleasure reading through all this, and it makes my heart swell with emotion. This past year has been difficult, but at the same time, it has allowed me to learn and grow in ways that I never imagined. There is nothing more satisfying than looking back on my mistakes and seeing how I have changed and grown since then. I am so incredibly grateful for these invaluable reminders, and I will never forget them.

165 Likes

@hoaithuong_pham and @Hanna_Le , you two have done an amazing job this year! Despite your youth, you have still made a huge impact on the team. We are all excited to be going on our Lady Bear adventure with Ms. @Rhiana in just a few hours. I’m sure I have lots to tell you both when we get back :kissing_heart: :heart:

146 Likes

Hahaha @hoang_cong_thanh . I’m so curious to hear what you want to tell me. I’m sure I’ll find out soon enough. I’m really excited that Vietnam is the first place Lady Bear is doing her live talk today, especially since it’s New Year’s Eve! It’s going to be a great night.

139 Likes

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

Thank you for your patience. We have now sent an invitation letter to your mailbox in Vietnam. Please follow the instructions within in order to join the talk in 30 minutes. We appreciate your willingness to participate and look forward to seeing you soon.

*Please remember that only those who have received an invitation will be able to join in. Thank you once again and we look forward to chatting with you soon.

Thank you Ms. @Rhiana .

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

163 Likes

Thank you @DuongMinhNgoc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

128 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

131 Likes

I apologize for the inconvenience, Ms @Rhiana and @DuongMinhNgoc . We are currently in Vietnam, and we were wondering if it would be possible for us to join the talk in Vietnam :pleading_face:

138 Likes