[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

LOL @Catherine . You’re right - they are a couple, and most people in the European investment community are aware of that. Don’t look so surprised! :rofl:

138 Likes

Sorry, I was wondering if you could tell me how I could contact them?

124 Likes

Hello, Dan and Ellie. Finally, you’ve arrived. Who else is coming?

Rhiana.

139 Likes

Lmao. Check out how you reacted! Don’t get so worked up about it! Haha.

123 Likes

Hi Rhiana,

I’m sure a lot has happened here with the professor over the past year. It’s interesting to hear the stories recounted in the TED Talk about investing in Vietnam. I wonder what happened to Mr. Nipper?

129 Likes

I think it’s great that Nipper and Lady Bear have resolved their issues. It’s not entirely Nipper’s fault - both of them had some interesting experiences and learned more about what Vietnamese people care about. Nipper has retired voluntarily and asked Lady Bear to take care of the “The Gratitude Room” in Vietnam.

It’s a long story, and you should read more about it here.

I think we should try to focus on the positives and not dwell on the past. There’s no point in bringing up old arguments and fights. Let’s try to be positive and look towards the future.

145 Likes

They are such a beautiful couple, don’t you think? I was once attracted to Iris’s beauty when I first video called her. It’s so exciting to meet someone as beautiful as that in person :rofl:

151 Likes

You’re just as pretty as they are. I think so, at least. Iris and all the other women here deserve compliments. They’re all at least that good.

126 Likes

Women?!! WTF!! Hey! What have you been up to since you had dinner with Iris? @Martin_Hwang

142 Likes

Okay Rhiana, we will take a look at it. I wanted to send my best regards to Mr. Nipper. He is a very kind person.

Myself and Ellie are going to Vietnam this winter break and we would love to visit “The Gratitude Room” of Professor.

131 Likes

Mr. Nipper will be very happy to see you again. I remember the last time we saw each other was when we were kids. I still remember the atmosphere in Sweden…

Ms. Karol is currently in Europe so you may be able to meet her if you want.

140 Likes

Iris says we’re friends. And that’s all. But hey, you’re really…! Lol

117 Likes

Thanks for the compliment… but I don’t really need it :slightly_smiling_face: Haha, you look like a bad boy. Do you really have feelings for Iris? Be honest!

145 Likes

Thank you, Rhiana. We’ve both grown up so fast. Time flies. We also want to see Ms. Karol again soon.

141 Likes

Ehh…sorry I’m a little behind on the story. Can someone fill me in on what happened to those two? @Martin_Hwang and @Iris_K ?

157 Likes

Hey, it’s just a little story! But you can click here to learn how Martin invited her out for dinner. I’m hoping I can do something like that too…!

127 Likes

Lmao~

119 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Relationships are really tough to talk about! :sweat_smile: Iris probably doesn’t even care about this. She’s very rational.

131 Likes

Hi @DannyTae & @Ellie_Janelle , let’s meet at @Michi_Yu 's restaurant. I want to chat with you both about what’s been going on in Vietnam. I’ve sent an invitation to you both.

Karol.

131 Likes

Halo Ms. Karol.

We’ve received your message. I hope we can meet up soon - I think Dan will have lots of questions for you. He’s been thinking a lot about this.

Ellie.

126 Likes