Khớ mòn, mén. Use Vietnamese, please!

3 Likes

Speak English, pls!!!

4 Likes

Hi Ms. Karol,

The Race has ended, has it not?

145 Likes

Hello @anon33484095 ,

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Bear shared some great advice, and the content can always be accessed at any time. Be versatile and don’t let yourself become self-conscious. My owner will be very pleased with the support from you all. Remember, family is the most important thing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Karol.

166 Likes

Hello Sir Matthias,

The Race is still in progress. The third leg is currently underway in @Rhiana , and it will be finishing within the next three hours. The teams are currently focused on completing the test. I hope they will finish soon so they can come back and talk to everyone here.

Karol.

162 Likes

Oh, good.

144 Likes

Ms. Rhiana’s test is really tough. I still haven’t found a way to deal with it :fearful:

141 Likes

Hi @WINTERBEAR and friends,
I’m glad to see you again. Then i think this topic is evaluative and meaningful for international vietnamese community where we can share and learn a lot of good things.

Have a nice Sunday! :smile:

11 Likes

C’mon @HuTieuNgon . Stay focus and come back here when you have completed them!

Karol.

159 Likes

Thank you for your kind greeting @dht @cityhunter @ga_con_78 @ks.Langthang

It’s been a year since my Lady first learned about this place. The past events were so much fun, and WINTY always has the utmost respect for @TruongTamGia and AVHs.

Karol.

169 Likes

Ha, has anyone completed the final test yet? Show me your arm! :smile: @Iris_K @HuTieuNgon @Luka @Naruto ??

153 Likes

I’ve been waiting here for a while now :slightly_smiling_face:

154 Likes

Yes! I’ve made it to the finish line–I’ll be back tonight! :rofl:

144 Likes

Hi Mr. @ABC456 ,

Do you come from Vietnam? I guessed that. Is that a Vietnamese dish? I’m really curious about it.

157 Likes

Done. After you @huynh_baongoc

159 Likes