[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

Sounds like somebody’s smitten! :cowboy_hat_face: @Mizzy

147 Likes

Oh, Ms. @rhiana gave us a hard time in the final exam, but it’s all good! I passed, even though I was a little late to the finish line. lmao :rofl: :rofl:

146 Likes

Good. Take some time to relax and enjoy Sunday. We’ll be back in a few hours.

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

162 Likes

I wonder why members from WTB’s team are all beautiful girls. Is the avatar really yours ? So confused.

6 Likes

They’re not entirely Vietnamese, you know. I think you should talk to the person you’ve been eyeing instead of asking questions like that. Like me… :wink:

147 Likes

What?! You’re over 50, aren’t you? Lawl :joy:

139 Likes

I understand how you feel. I think that everyone here has their own unique beauty, including you. You look very polished and approachable :smiling_face:

151 Likes

Thanks for the advice but sorry I’m eyeing Rhiana, Chanel and Iris_K. Their avatars look like some celebrities out there.

10 Likes

Hahahaha :joy: @Dinh_Nhan You’re already over 40, you shouldn’t say that to a woman!

148 Likes

I don’t have any intentions whatsoever. I used to be like that too, haha. Sorry :innocent:

143 Likes

Hello Mr. @teejay ,

I think they will be very happy to hear this. Among them, only @Iris_K is the most popular girl among the boys. She is a student of WINTY and a Singaporean national, who has spent time in Vietnam. I think I can help you talk to her if you want.

Karol.

167 Likes

Hi @Isabella_Fredi ,
Yes, i come from Hanoi, how about you?
This dish is a speciality of northern gastronomic food of Vietnam which is made from young rice, and only in autumn. To make a gitf, we can put it in a lotus’s leaf (the rest of summer). It’s not only to create the beauty of the gift, but also to keep the humidity, the quality and intergrate the lotus’s scent to this organic gift.

So, in my eyes, this gastronomy is considered like a charming part of Hanoian Culture. It’s much more intersting if you can discover how do they produce it :wink:

-ST-

9 Likes

“Among the boys” ??? kkk. Thank you so much. I’d love to make more friends.

9 Likes

Hello Mr. @teejay , Iris is not like other girls; she is unique in her own way. She is more reserved and quiet. Iris is also very intelligent. Really like Lady Bear.

144 Likes

Seriously?! :joy:

156 Likes

Sorry. It looks like they’ve moved on from the topic.

161 Likes

I would be very pleased to hear that. Now, you can create a new message with the recipient’s name as Iris_K. Let’s start a conversation with her. @teejay

Karol.

163 Likes

Yeah, after hearing your perspective, it seems more interesting. I have to say that I’m impressed by your knowledge and passion for Vietnamese culture. It must be one of Vietnam’s specialties :star_struck:

I come from Malaysia and am currently living in Finland. I learned about Vietnam from Lady Bear, and I hope to have the opportunity to visit your country. I think you have a passion for its cultural traditions. That is truly admirable!

@ABC456

167 Likes

Dear Mrs. @Mercedes , can you tell me how to be able to make friends with a woman?

134 Likes

@Naruto !

I’m sorry to hear that you already have a girlfriend. It’s a little forward of me to ask, but why do you want to know? :flushed:

149 Likes