[THE 1ST CHECKPOINT] The Race with WINTERBEAR 2023

Thông tin bên dưới dành cho những bạn đang tham gia cuộc thi The Race do @WINTERBEAR tổ chức. F247 là một trong các trang thông tin đang được giới thiệu với cộng đồng quốc tế. Mong các bạn F247 bỏ qua nội dung này.

Các bình luận khác trong chủ đề này được phép sử dụng ngôn ngữ địa phương.

:triangular_flag_on_post: :star2: :triangular_flag_on_post:

Hello everyone,

I am Karol, and I’m here to accompany you throughout this contest and help the organizers mark each contestant. This year, the number of registrants nearly doubled compared to last year, so we wanted to spice things up by changing the rules.

To ensure fairness for everyone, we are introducing new regulations to guarantee that every contestant is given an equal opportunity to win the prize. This includes introducing a new point system that allows contestants to earn points for their respective performances throughout the contest. For example, the first-place contender will receive 3 points, while the second and third-place contenders will receive 2 and 1 points respectively.

Furthermore, there will be several bonus points awarded to participants who show exemplary performance. These bonus points can be earned through various tasks such as showing remarkable creativity or coming up with innovative solutions.

:beginner: :beginner: :beginner:

Voting is now open for the upcoming race! Participants have 24 hours to register for one of the three options to compete: Red Lion, Blue Whale, and Black Dragon.

• The Red Lion is a team of two, and will adhere to the standard rules of the race. Content must be consistent with the theme, and participants must abide by the guidelines and regulations set in place. Rewards for the Red Lion team will be determined upon completion of the race.

• The Blue Whale team consists of four competitors. They must follow the same rules and regulations of the Red Lion team, however, their content and implementation may differ. The rewards for the Blue Whale team will be tailored to the team’s performance and efforts.

• The Black Dragon is for solo racers who want to compete with an expert (@Rhiana , @Monica , @Nickles, @Yoneda_Miyo , @Rebecca , @Yoshida , etc.) The rules, content and implementation of the race will be tailored to the expert’s experience level. The reward for the Black Dragon team will also be determined upon completion of the race.

When the voting results are closed, an automatic message will be sent to each contestant’s personal mailbox to start the race.

• The Red Lion (team of 2)
  • The Blue Whale (team of 4)
  • The Black Dragon (solo with an expert)

0 người bình chọn

Each option will allow you to visit different countries and complete missions within a certain time frame. Once you have completed the race, @Monique_sisters will be waiting for you at the next checkpoint.

Candidates, we want to let you know that you are allowed to use ChatGPT to help you with the test sections. Rest assured that your scores will be carefully and detailed assessed. We hope this makes the process easier and more enjoyable for you!

As a reward for your hard work, the prize value of this checkpoint is an incredible $30,000. We hope you’re as excited as we are about this milestone. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

Thank you,

Karol.

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

+++ Other comments in this thread are allowed in local languages.

Tagged

@Rhiana @Monique_sisters @Monique_sisters @Jasmine_Nguyen @Ella_Tran @Mercedes @Nickles @Iris_K @DuongMinhNgoc @hoangthuylinh @Yoneda_Miyo @Yoshida @Monchee @WINTERBEAR @Rebecca

157 Likes

Thank you Karol.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

163 Likes

Wait and see - it should be interesting! :laughing:

Rhiana.

156 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

155 Likes

Red team! Let’s go! @Ellie_Janelle :smirk:

112 Likes

@NguyenHaiYen Red Lion?!

132 Likes

Blue? @BBBBBBBBB

113 Likes

No, go Red.

123 Likes

Okay!

111 Likes

Cảm ơn Karol. Lựa chọn khó đây. Lập nhóm 4 người nhé @Mercedes @hoaithuong_pham @hoang_cong_thanh ? :sweat_smile:

105 Likes

Đợi đã @Dinh_Nhan . Để mọi người online đầy đủ rồi nắm được yêu cầu trước. Blue ok.

105 Likes

Mhm, that’s a tough one! I really want to pick Black, but if I have to play against Ms Monica or Ms Rebecca, I’m not sure I’d stand a chance :joy:

105 Likes

Hey @Naruto ! Have you decided which color you want to choose? Then choose Red or Blue only! :rofl:

139 Likes

LMAO. OKAY, I’M WITH YOU! @ThanhNu_Tran :joy:

108 Likes

Hahaha :laughing: Okay go Blue!! @ThanhNu_Tran @Vo_HaThanh @Naruto

107 Likes

Dạ được anh @Dinh_Nhan . Lập nhóm 4 người thì anh chị ráng “gánh” em nha nha :kissing_closed_eyes:

97 Likes

@hoaithuong_pham sao chưa gì đã tự ti vậy! Năm trước cũng hoàn thành đấy thôi. Không sao hết nhé! :wink:

96 Likes

Ôi lần trước em về chót anh ạ! Lần này sẽ cố gắng! :laughing:

95 Likes

Uh. Chị vừa đọc xong nội dung. Chặng đầu tiên chị Karol sắp xếp như vậy là hợp lý đó. Nhóm mình vừa đủ 4 người nên chọn Blue Whale là đúng rồi. Còn @hoaithuong_pham cũng không nên lo quá, còn mấy chặng khác nữa, checkpoint này chỉ mới khởi động thôi. Em đồng ý nha anh @Dinh_Nhan .

104 Likes

Ok, go Blue all ! :+1:

101 Likes