[THE 1ST CHECKPOINT] The Race with WINTERBEAR 2023

Noob! :slightly_smiling_face:

132 Likes

Thank you Ms Karol. Anyone Red? :innocent:

123 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

92 Likes

@Isabella_Fredi can I become your partner?

94 Likes

Sure! @Miguel_Phan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m honored to partner with you. I’m sure I can learn a lot from you about IT, and I’m happy to share my knowledge of biochemistry with you!

123 Likes

Thank you! Let’s do it! :red_gift_envelope: :red_gift_envelope:

98 Likes

:flushed: :flushed:

Hmm, wish you have the right choice! Aha! @Catherine :crossed_fingers:

94 Likes

Well. @Catherine See who gets to the finish line first! Either me or Iris! :wink:

101 Likes

Oh! I just noticed that @Iris_K chose Black Dragon to race here. Wow, it’s so interesting! I mean, I didn’t expect this, but it’s awesome :laughing:

91 Likes

Yah @Naruto , it looks like she’s not too keen on picking Black, but it really is the best option for her given her skill level. If she can take on Ms. @Monica, that’d be something to see. It’ll be an exciting match.

109 Likes

Haha, it’s so random! It would be so interesting if that really happened! :star_struck:

85 Likes

Ok @hoangthuylinh Be RED! :kissing_heart:

114 Likes

@Luis_Hung @Trinh_Van_Anh @Luka Blue?

80 Likes

Awwww! I really wanted to team up with @ThanhNu_Tran , but it looks like she already has a team. Oh well, I guess that just means we’ll have to become her team’s opponents instead! Haha, it’s all good :laughing:

124 Likes

Oh my dear… we can kick @Naruto to replace you on our team if that’s really what you want :slightly_smiling_face:

126 Likes

LOLOL :rofl: :rofl:

86 Likes

Ha ha, okay, don’t do that to close friends! @ThanhNu_Tran Let’s just focus on having a good time and not worry about it! :wink:

126 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ok_hand:

133 Likes

Hallo @Sofia_Waltz ! Es fängt schon an, dass wir Entscheidungen treffen müssen. Ich denke, es ist besser, sich für Rot zu entscheiden. Würdest du mir folgen?

100 Likes

Warte mal. Ich denke, wir sollten uns einer Gruppe von vier Personen anschließen. Dadurch können wir uns gegenseitig besser unterstützen. Ich werde nach zwei weiteren Personen suchen, die uns beitreten. Was denkst du darüber? @Mariette_Devereaux

105 Likes