[THE 1ST CHECKPOINT] The Race with WINTERBEAR 2023

Okay, aber wer wird uns begleiten? Der Blauwal benötigt eine Gruppe von 4 Personen.

101 Likes

Oh hallo! Wie großartig! Wir suchen auch noch zwei weitere Mitglieder für das Blue-Team. Können wir uns Euch anschließen?

104 Likes

Totally agree! Aber kann ich fragen, wie heißt die andere Person, die bei dir ist? @Stefano_Alfano

96 Likes

Oh, das ist @Erza_Nguyen . Ein sehr liebenswerter Freund.

97 Likes

Wir kennen sie. Willkommen in unserem Team! @Stefano_Alfano @Erza_Nguyen Lasst uns versuchen, das Beste aus diesem Rennen zu machen! Wir freuen uns, dass du dabei bist!

101 Likes

Okay!! :laughing:

92 Likes

Vielen Dank! Lass uns gemeinsam ausprobieren! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

108 Likes

:kissing_heart:

75 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I don’t think our level is quite suitable for this challenge, but it’ll be a fun experience nonetheless. I agree - let’s finish up as soon as we can! @DannyTae

98 Likes

@Ellie_Janelle hey, how do you know it’s not suitable? It’ll be a fun challenge and a great way to see who’s the fastest. Who knows, maybe you’ll be the one to cross the finish line first! Let’s get ready and give it our best shot!

91 Likes

Good @Gabriel ! :wink:

82 Likes

Hi @Arianna @Caroline @Emilia would you like to join me? Blue team!

81 Likes

@Pak_Kwan Thanks for the invite! Sadly, I can’t join your team - I’m already part of another one. See you at the 2nd checkpoint - let’s do this together! :smiling_face:

113 Likes

It’s okay! Thank you, Emi :grin:

93 Likes

Yesss! Thank you so much! Mr. Pak :blush:

106 Likes

What if you choose Black and face Ms Monica right away? I dare not think of that! So I’ll join you @Pak_Kwan :sweat_smile:

111 Likes

Haha, it’s just a contest, don’t be so nervous! :grin: Thanks @Caroline & @Arianna . We still need to find 1 more member for the team… let’s see who else we can invite…

104 Likes

I’m free here if you need any help @Pak_Kwan

97 Likes

Sure! Come!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

94 Likes

どちらがいい?赤か青?どちらを選ぶ? :blush: @Sakura_Chan

97 Likes